We advise you to read this policy carefully cause as long as you are browsing our website:
Information we collect while you browse our website
Your personal data may be collected and saved when you visit our website for the first time, such as first name, last name, phone number, email.
When you browse any website including Greater Turkey, some usage data is recorded by the host server, such as:
- IP address.
- Browser type.
- The time and date when entering the website.
- The address of the website that your browser transferred to our company’s website.
We may allow visitor comments to be added on some pages of our website, have the right to accept or decline their publication, and we may identify spam by:
- Collecting data about visitors’ comments on our website.
- Recognize the visitor’s IP address.
- Recognize the address of the user’s browser agents.
Cookies on the user’s device
We may ask you to accept cookies, and if you refuse to do so, you will not be able to access some parts of our website.
Cookies help us to:
- Provide statistics on how the website is used.
- Improving the service provided to our website visitors.
- Measuring the performance of advertising campaigns and others.
Embedded web content
Content posted on our website may include embedded content from other websites, such as videos, tweets, social media posts, etc.
To improve the performance of our website, we use industry-standard analytics frameworks to collect, and keep confidential, information about website users.
Purposes of using your personal information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- The customer service team verifies your identity.
- Analyzing your inquiries about our services.
- Managing your requests to indicate the extent to which they can be implemented.
- Providing you with all our offers and services.
How do we protect your personal data?
We are keen to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, but at the same time we do not exclude security risks, as there is no method of transmission or storage of data that is 100% secure until this moment.
Who do we share your information with?
Other than the cases mentioned in the following paragraph, Greater Turkey undertakes not to share your personal data with any third parties, unless we get your express or implied consent. This is however not the case with to the cases mentioned in the following paragraph.
Situations in which we disclose your data
There are cases in which we must disclose personal data to customers, including:
- Compliance with the decision of the competent judicial authorities.
- Protecting and defending the rights of the company.
- Investigation of violations related to the service.
- Protecting the security of our clients and visitors.
For inquiries about the terms of this policy, you can always contact us via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edited by: Greater Turkey ©