- Updated On:
- June 17, 2022
Why this project?
- Stunning views of the Marmara Sea from the apartments’ balcony.
- A location with an active movement in the middle of important facilities and centers.
- Apartments with a family essence in multiple styles.
- Smooth and easy movement from the project site to other areas.
- An area with an average population, which gives an additional value to the project.
- The project complies with the conditions for acquiring Turkish citizenship.
- A complex of family apartments in Beylikduzu Istanbul with sea views in the middle of a place with tremendous activity, and the reason is that there are about five multiple shopping centers next to it:
- Marmara Park Grand Mall
- Migros Mall
- Bear La Vista Mall
- The famous Bauhaus business and tools center
- Kostas Shopping Center
- The project is adjacent to the highway”E5″, which is the main street in the city of the two continents “Istanbul” and connects its Asian and European ends, and it also includes a single line through which one of the global transportation booms, the famous Metrobus, passes.
- About 70% of the balconies of the project apartments overlook the beautiful Marmara Sea, which is characterized by its splendid waves in summer and winter and has a coast in every area of Istanbul that extends on its shores, and this sea is only ten minutes away from the project by car.
- When we reach this sea from the side of Beylikdüzü, we see the West Side Marina, which contains the most luxurious international brands, and is surrounded by more than thirty projects overlooking it and the Marmara Sea. This marina contains rich yachts and other lovers of wooden boats.
- The construction company presents a project with a family connotation and a distinctive concept. It is very nice that the apartment types are suitable for family needs, and what is even more beautiful is that the services are suitable for them and their children as well. Various events and activities offered by the project to you when choosing to own a property in it.
- Modernity and sophistication with originality and tradition. Through this phrase, the construction company was inspired by its designs when constructing the project. We see a lot of modern touches most notably the smart system, which allows you to control apartments from a distance!
- Extensive green meadows with merging water ponds we witness in this project, why? To add the spirit of nature in it to be an inspiration to its residents and a refuge for them from the noise and noise pollution of the city.
- The most important services accompanying the project and in which the family concept is reinforced are:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- steam room
- Places to receive guests
- Gardens and play areas for children
- Fitness center
- Smart system for apartments
- Car garage for the project
- 24-hour security
|Istanbul New Airport||40 km||Migros Mall||150 m|
|Highway||2 km||Marmara Park Mall||300 m|
|Main road||200 m||Marmara Sea||4 km|
|Metrobus||200 m||City Center||30 km|
Property Id : 29941
Price: Starts From 3,540,000 TL
Property ID: GT-138
Project area: 35100 m²
Apt. spaces From: 118 m²
Apt. spaces To: 210 m²
Apartment Types: 1+1 to 2+1
No. of towers: 3
Indoor Swimming Pool
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Real Estate Expert in Turkey
Expert Property Consultant
+90 532 766 30 06
+971 50 739 9712
Starts From 1,890,000 TL
Why this project? Contains under construction apartments for sale in Istanbul, within the prestigious Beylikduzu area. The project achieves high profits in European Istanbul, as a golden investment op Details >
Why this project? Contains under construction apartments for sale in Istanbul, within the prestigious Beylikduzu area. The pro Details >
Starts From 3,261,100 TL
Why this project? Hotel apartments suitable for those wishing to live in a tranquil neighborhood in European Istanbul. Kağıthane area possesses investment elements that increase the value of its real Details >
Why this project? Hotel apartments suitable for those wishing to live in a tranquil neighborhood in European Istanbul. Kağıtha Details >